The Medina County Schools’ Educational Service Center provides a wide range of technology-related services designed to support our member districts in the integration of current and future technology trends into the educational process. Technology staff members, employed by the ESC, are assigned to member districts and range in level of responsibility from Technology Director to Entry-Level Technician. These staff members provide services ranging from the complex, such as full network installation, to simple “as-needed” repairs. They also assist districts in:
- writing district technology plans
- filing for ERate and K-12 Network funding
- recommendation, purchase, installation, and maintenance of computer hardware
- recommendation, purchase, installation, and training of both productivity and curriculum-based computer software
- various professional development programs designed to help teachers and administrators integrate technology into their buildings and classrooms.