Welcome to the Medina County School's ESC!
The Medina County Schools’ Educational Service Center provides the following comprehensive personnel services:
- Aesop automated service for recording and managing absences and finding substitutes.
- The Search Soft Program is an Internet-enabled software package and searchable database to collect, track, and retrieve job applications. Employment candidates complete and submit their application to the district online via the Internet. When job vacancies in the district arise, authorized school district personnel use the Internet for searching of the database to match candidates to the vacancies.
- Specific job searches are conducted when requested by the districts.
- Files for local district teachers, substitute teachers, and applicants for
teaching positions are maintained and updated.
- Job openings are posted according to the districts’ requests.
- Tri-fold posting notices are created and distributed for specific positions that are open.
- A Governing Board approved listing of substitute teachers and home tutors who meet all requirements is developed, updated, and distributed to participating districts.
- Public School Works Training
- Criminal background checks are completed for potential employees, current employees, and other agencies. The BCI ($30) and FBI ($30) checks are done electronically using Web Check.
Staff Member Responsible
Cari Wiley - Personnel Secretary