Target audience: Advanced Placement teachers, principals, curriculum directors, superintendents
Networking and resource sharing of like-content area AP Teachers and a College Board update presentation.
Topics of discussion for the day:
- National Trends in AP
- New Resources for AP Teachers & Students--Beginning Fall of 2019
- AP Capstone
- AP Computer Science Principles
- Supporting and Enhancing AP in Schools
General College Board Updates
- College Board Suite of Assessments
- Enhancements to Khan Academy
- General College Board Update
This workshop will address the gifted education HQPD Competencies a, b, c, d, f, and g. Participants will receive 5.5 contact hours.
Registration fee: FREE
Registration deadline: January 25, 2018